- Who are we?
KVM CONCEPT bv, having its registered office in Kempenstraat 114, 3590 Diepenbeek, Belgium, RPR Antwerpen, section Hasselt with company number 0678.604.773 (hereinafter ” URNIQ “) is responsible for the processing of personal data as set out in this privacy statement (hereinafter “Privacy Statement”).
- What data do we process?
URNIQ processes the following categories of your personal data as a natural person which it obtains directly from you via its website (www.urniq.be) and (website) application:
- Personal contact information, including all information URNIQ needs to contact you personally (such as address, name, postal, billing and email address, and telephone number);
- Shipping and invoice information,
- Information about your orders and purchases at URNIQ;
- Processing of payments and your payment history; and
- Data relating to the management of your user account.
Processing’ is understood to mean any processing of data such as collection, recording, derivation, structuring, consultation, storage, sharing, transmission, deletion, archiving, etc.
This Privacy Statement does not apply to the processing of anonymous or company data.
- Why do we process your data?
We will use the information you provide for the following purposes:
- In order to be able to deliver the items ordered by you, including acceptance and handling of the order, invoicing, monitoring solvency, follow-up of orders;
- In the context of supplier and customer management;
- For research and statistics, on the basis of justified legitimate interests.
The legitimate interests are that it is important for URNIQ (i) to analyse which products and services interest its customers and how its website, (website) application, etc. is used, (ii) to optimise the customer experience and (iii) to improve URNIQ The provision of your personal data for this purpose is not strictly necessary and can be avoided by objecting (see below); and
- After explicit permission, the sending of newsletters and possible advertising messages.
- On what basis do we process these data?
We will process the data you provide us with for the above purposes because:
- It is necessary to carry out a contract to which you are a party;
- We have a justified, legitimate interest in doing so, and in particular data processing is part of the normal operations of URNIQ, taking great care to process only those data that are strictly necessary for the purpose for which it is processing them; and
- We have your permission for this.
- To whom do we pass on your data?
URNIQ does not transmit personal data except as described below. We may share your personal data with:
- External service providers who perform services on our behalf on the basis of our instructions, i.e. (i) the partner with whom we collaborate in marketing initiatives; (ii) the partner with whom we collaborate in the context of the savings programme; and
- Authorities: If the government carries out an investigation, we may share your personal information with the government if required by law. We may also disclose your personal information when absolutely necessary to prevent, detect or prosecute criminal activity.
- Protection of your personal data
URNIQ recognises the importance of protecting your personal data and takes sufficient technical and organisational precautions to protect these data as comprehensively as possible against loss, theft, misuse and unauthorised access.URNIQ, for example, has built in some safeguards. Certain data are protected by encryption when exchanged between your web browser and/or mobile application and URNIQ. Security issues are regularly monitored.
- How long do we keep your data?
URNIQ will retain your personal data for no longer than necessary for the stated purpose, taking into account our need to answer questions and resolve problems, to improve services and offer new services, and to comply with legal requirements.This means that we can keep your personal data for a maximum period of 10 years after your last cooperation with URNIQ. When the personal data we collect is no longer required, we will destroy or delete it in a secure manner.
- What rights do you have?
You have certain rights and choices in relation to the personal data we collect from you.As a matter of principle, you have the right to access, correct or delete your personal data.In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent, if any, to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by URNIQ based on a legitimate interest.
You can in any case object to any processing of your personal data for the purposes of direct marketing.
You have the right to data transfer. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data we hold about you in a computer file to you or another organisation you have mentioned.
You have the right to limit the processing of your personal data if (i) you dispute the accuracy of the personal data, (ii) the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data, (iii) we no longer need your data for the processing purposes, but you still need them for the institution, exercise or substantiation of an action, (iv) you have objected to the processing on the grounds of the legitimate interests of URNIQ.
You may send a request to email@example.com for access, correction, deletion, data transfer or limitation of your personal data or a request to withdraw your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data.
To ensure that the request for inspection has been made by you, we ask that you enclose a copy of your identity card with the request. In this copy, make your passport photo, MRZ (“machine readable zone“, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and national register number black. This is to protect your privacy.
URNIQ is committed to responding as quickly as possible, but within 30 days, to your request.
URNIQ would also like to draw your attention to the fact that you have the possibility of lodging a complaint with the national supervisory authority. This can be done via the following contact details:
Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussels, Belgium
+32 (0)2 274 48 00
+32 (0)2 274 48 35
- Links to other websites
This website may contain links to other websites. This Privacy Statement does not extend to your use of these websites. URNIQ is not responsible for the privacy statements of other websites, or the way in which they collect, store, use or distribute data.
URNIQ may receive information about your use of our website or (website) application through cookie files (“cookies”).Visitors to the www.urniq.bewebsite can consult our Cookie statement here.
- Changes to this Privacy Statement
URNIQ reserves the right to make amendments to this Privacy Statement. Any changes will be immediately posted on the website and as soon as they appear on the website, you will be deemed to be aware of them and to have accepted them on your first use of the website following the change. Regularly check our Privacy Statement on this website.
- Contact Us
If there are any questions regarding this Privacy Statement, please do not hesitate to contact us using the details below:
- Address: Kempenstraat 114, 3590 Diepenbeek, Belgium
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 0032 (0)484 962 367